· News

New letting at B52 Office in Budapest

At the B52 Office in Budapest we have concluded an additional lease for roughly 1,370 square metres of office space. The space covered by the lease includes the entire sixth and seventh floors as well 190 square metres on the ground floor. The tenant is the neighbouring Semmelweis University, which will relocate top-level administrative departments (directorate general, legal, and IT) to B52 Office.

In July 2021, the Hungarian National Vocational and Adult Education Office (NFSZH) expanded its space in B52 Office to include the fifth storey and has occupied roughly 75 per cent of the total rental space in the building since then. Semmelweis University leases the remaining 25 per cent of the space, which means B52 Office is now fully occupied.

In light of the difficult market conditions at the moment, we are particularly pleased about the conclusion of another lease at B52 Office. Here and at other locations, we are consistently able to win over new and long-term tenants alike with the quality of our assets. This is a confirmation of their satisfaction and trust in our company and our properties. The office space at B52 Office offers ideal conditions for companies that value the well-being of their employees, good connections to public transport, and flexible office layouts.


About B52 Office

The class A office building is located in the heart of the Pest area at Baross utca 52 – near the Inner City – and is easily accessible by public transport and by car. Another advantage is the proximity to Liszt Ferenc International Airport, which is just 20 minutes away by car. With a total area of more than 5,200 square metres, B52 Office offers flexible office layouts spread out over seven upper floors and a ground floor. Parking is available in the underground parking garage and in the parking lot in the inner courtyard. A total of 26 parking spaces are available.

Built in the early 2000s, the building underwent an extensive revitalisation from 2012 to 2016. Warimpex acquired the building in 2018 and has since been generating ongoing cash flows from the property with relatively low maintenance expenses.


Der Warimpex Newsletter und die Alerts werden in englischer Sprache versendet.

Hier können Sie Ihre Daten ändern, wenn Sie bereits angemeldet sind: Edit Registration